1-800 Solar USA has two objectives: to save our clients money on their electric bills and to grow a greener world through solar energy. Our products offer a “whole home” approach to energy efficiency, and include installation as well to make going green even easier. Our team of highly trained professionals have the experience and cutting edge technology to bring your home the best possible products to reduce your energy consumption, and at an unbeatable price that can be offset further with government programs.
1 800 Solar USA has offices in Austin, Houston, Portland OR., and Denver. Our management team has worked together for more than a decade, bringing consistency, experience, and a customer-first focus when it comes to our clients. We make sure that our customers are not only happy with our products, but also the level of care that we provide to each home and business, and their transition into solar power.
Each product purchase through 1-800 Solar USA includes installation and consultation. If you have windows or roofing jobs that need implementation, our employees will handle the installation, and provide further information on how to control your energy efficient heating and cooling. We have partnerships with some of the leading manufacturers of solar products to ensures homeowners have a plethora of choices when it comes to energy efficiency.
Some of these partnerships include:
- Solar World: ALL-IN-ONE kits with perfectly synchronizes components
- Sun Edison: As a leader in solar energy, SunEdison embeds decades of silicon expertise into every solar module.
- Malarkey Roofing: This west coast roofing company distributes its products across the country.
- Norandex:Norandex is a building materials company, and has received the 2009 and 2010 Energy Star Partner of the Year by the USEPA, followed by two more years for Sustained Excellence.
- Simonton: Simonton Windows are built to last and save money. Products range from skylights to screen doors.
- Pella Windows: This company is dedicated to lowering greenhouse gas emissions. They offer many energy efficient products.
- Austin Energy: This company provides power to residential and commercial structures throughout Austin.
- Energy Star: Energy Star assesses home energy efficiency, and provides tools and information on reducing carbon footprints.
- Clean Energy Distribution: This company supplies inventory and products for projects big and small
- Xcel Energy: The company operates in eight states and provides a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and service.
1-800 Solar USA believes in service to the customer. We want to help you save money through reducing your energy bills, collecting tax credits and incentives, and offsetting the initial installation expenses. We doesn’t believe in half-measures; we provide full solar solutions that are tried and proven energy efficiency.
The team at 1-800 Solar USA consists of energy professionals that have developed relationships with industry leading manufactures and distributors to offer expertise in every aspect of energy efficient consulting and project management. We utilize top specialists in all aspects of energy efficient remodeling. This ensures that our customers will receive the best information, products, and financing for any application/project with any and all energy efficiency upgrades. True energy efficiency is obtained through a full diagnosis of energy loss. We identify all problem areas and outlines customized solutions with the right products to reduce energy costs and stop rising energy bills.